- Amenities Restaurant Bar/Lounge Braai Area Pool
Needles Lodge is in Marloth Park which is situated near the southern part of the Kruger Park. Needles Lodge is an up market lodge that offers six beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with its own character and atmosphere and all the luxuries to ensure a comfortable stay out in the bush.
Book your MARLOTH PARK ACCOMMODATION Now• Please note that all rates are inclusive of dinner, bed and breakfast.
Every room enjoys air-conditioning and is equipped with ceiling fans; bathrooms are en-suite offering extra large baths as well as separate showers.
The décor has been tastefully chosen to ensure that you feel completely relaxed and with all the comforts of home.
With the lounge, dining and entertainment area located in the centre of the lodge, the rooms stretch out on either side and are joined by wooden decks that converge on the central deck and patio.
Each room has large sliding doors that open out onto a wooden deck and the bush directly before it. From your bed, you can enjoy views out into the bush and the numerous game that regularly frequents the area.
• Children are welcome and can be accommodated in their own room.
LODGE FACILITIES AND SERVICES
The central lounge and entertainment area at Needles Lodge extends out onto a large outside deck surrounding the trunk of a giant Marula tree. Under the shade of the giant Marula, guests can relax with views of the bush or simply drop into the swimming pool located adjacent to the outside entertainment deck.
• All rooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans.
• Bathrooms en-suite with oversize bath and separate standing showers
• Central living and entertainment area.
• Full stocked honor bar.
• Outside entertainment deck and swimming pool.
• Picnic hampers can be arranged on request.
• TV with DSTV satellite, including a choice of sports, Discovery CNN, Sky and BBC channels.
• Extensive library of magazines, books, historic and safari coffee table books.
• Internet and email access.
• Fax and telephone facilities.
• Same day laundry services.
• Hair dryers on request.
• Selection of music CD’s, DVD’s and games.
• A wide variety of other leisure activities can be arranged.
South Africa is famous for its fine food and wine. In particular, Mmpumalanga, famous for its beef, so you will savour some of the best “braais” and roasts in the country.
Mike will be happy to cater to your specific weaknesses so be sure to place your order in advance for some of the most mouthwatering seafood and meat dishes.
A fond lover of wine, Mike also offers a wide selection of the Capes best wines. The honor bar is available for guests to choose from a full selection of beers, spirits and soft drinks.
Breakfast is served daily but guests may also enjoy lunch or dinner (prepared and served with prior notice) either in the open plan kitchen and dining room or alternatively, outside on the deck under the shade of the giant Marula tree.