Reservations - Nehema Manor
What we offer
- Spectacular mountain views
Nehema Manor is a self-catering estate at the foot of the Magalies Mountain range, located in Hartbeespoort Dam. You will wake up at the sound of birds singing and spectacular mountain views outside your bedroom window. Drink sundowners and relax in front a crackling fire while overlooking the beautiful gardens of Nehema Manor.
Lemon Tree Cottage has an open living and dining room with a TV and DSTV decoder (bring own DSTV card), that opens onto the a stoep. It’s ideal for a family of four. There is one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. All rooms are equipped with heaters, electric blankets and fans. Further there is a large romantic bathroom with a free standing bath and shower to relax in at the end of the day. The kitchen is fully equipped for your self-catering needs.
Nehema Manor’s location is one of her biggest assets, being close to most popular tourist attractions and is located in town as well. Things to do around Nehema Manor include:
• Taking a ride up the Aerial Cableway across the road
• Enjoying our neighbours’, Iron Throne Brewing, craft beer
• Paragliding down the Magalies Mountain
• Visiting the Elephant, Monkey and/or Cheetah Sanctuaries
• The Lion Park and the Snake & Animal Park is fun activities to experience with kids
• There is numerous craft markets and lovely restaurants to visit
• Mountain biking and hiking in the beautiful surrounding areas
• Bird watching on Nehema Manor
• The well-known Jasmyn Farm Products with its unique large Dutch Windmill is a must trip. Jasmyn includes a Dutch Restaurant, Waffle House, lovely coffee shop, large bookshop, beautiful gift shop and large shop to purchase fresh products.
Nehema Manor is 30-45 minutes away from Pretoria and Johannesburg via the R511, R512 or N4. Further, Lanseria International Airport is a quick 30 minutes trip from us.